Hi

I have been struggling with how one could get just distinct records to show
with SQLFORM.grid if the query passed to it involved more than one table?
Doing an inner join tends to generate a lot of non-unique rows and hence it
would be important to just filter out the unique ones. With select, there
is support for the distinct keyword but this is not the case with
SQLFORM.grid.

Using the groupby keyword is one approach but this can get somewhat tedious
having to specify the fields to group by in advance and hence, I would like
to understand if the omission of support for distinct in SQLFORM.grid is by
design?

Many thanks
Calvin