Is the reversion back to the initial user working properly?

I can impersonate a user, entering a user id in the
http://.../user/impersonate form,
but when I go back to that form, and entering 0 , although it seems
momentarily to change the user name greeting in the upper right of the app,
if I go to the http://.../user/profile or anywhere else, still the
impersonated user appears.

Have anyone noticed this behaviour?