I'm recently learning about Stripe, and so far it seems like a great option
for credit card processing. I noticed that there is a very simple add-on
Massimo wrote to do Stripe charges and similar actions, but it does not
seem to at all follow the pattern Stripe was intended to be used. Massimo's
module requires actually entering the credit card number, but Stripe is
built so that the web app doesn't need to ever see credit card numbers but
instead use Stripe provided tokens that represent the credit card info that
Stripe has saved.

Stripe already has a server-side library that can be installed, which I
intend to do (once I figure out how to do it successfully on
pythonanywhere---for some reason it isn't working). But it would be nice, I
think, to include Stripe's library in the out-of-the-box installation of
web2py.

What are people's thoughts on this subject?