Hi!

I have the following environment:

   1. Amazon EC2 instance running Ubuntu 12.10
   2. Nginx 1.2.1
   3. Web2py 2.4.6-stable+timestamp.2013.04.06.17.37.38
   4. PostgreSQL (still 8.4, going to upgrade to 9.1 soon)
   5. Installed using setup contained on /scripts directory.

Everything is working fine, but I still feel that the overall response time
/ performance could be better.

one thing that caught up my atention was that recently (after system/web2py
upgrade) I have a higher use of memory and CPU.

I was using Apache2 and it was going nuts (near 100% CPU/memory usage).

Traded for Nginx and now what's getting some CPU/Memory is UWSGI (not 100%
though).

Pagespeed Insight (from Google) is ranking the site from 54 to 71
(depending on the page) and it says I could do better on some aspects.

So, right now what I'm thinking is if there's anything I could do to help
improve performance or if I should start thinking on upgrading my EC2
instance.

Any thoughs on that?

Cheers,
Marco Tulio