not blaming you Niphlod.
I simply loved the script and the changes made on it... Everything run as
expected...
I'm just trying to find out what I can do to improve my server response
time and performance.

At this point I'm pretty much convinced that there's something really weird
with the application itself, wich means coding, wich means "My fault".

but on the process of finding things out, I ended up seeing some things
that I found interesting and shared.

I have nothing but thanks to you, Massimo and everyone that was directly
involved on Web2py's development and tell you that I plan on helping this
project more directly soon. I'd like to help others the same way you guys
have helped me.

Anyway, thanks again for all help!
Cheers,
Marco Tulio

2013/4/11 Niphlod <niph...@gmail.com>

> note: I'm the one to blame for the latest incarnation of the
> setup-web2py-nginx-uwsgi-ubuntu.sh script.
> If you used it the there's a clear note on the gzip section (both on pages
> and static files) ...
>
> - on the minimizing assets, web2py provides a runtime helper, though
> usually you'd want to do it manually and include what's needed.
>
> - on the cache side, I though that a "
>
> remove next comment on production
> "
> was sufficient. Still, it's not something every user needs (i.e. a silver
> bullet): caching has to be set with your app in mind.
>

> PS: even with the script "as it is" a 6 second response time is due to
> your app, not to the settings provided.
>
>  --
>
> ---

[]'s