It is always 24 hours so 3600*24 is 86400s that was the easy part.
@cache(request.env.path_info,time_expire=86400,cache_model=cache.disk)
adding this decorator to the function isn't that difficult either.

The thing I wan't is to have something which loads the page at 00:05 every
day. for all eternity.
So that the first user which opens the page gets the cached page. and
doesn't have to wait that long.