In routes.example.py folder i found:

This simple router is used for setting languages from app/languages
directory
as a part of the application path:  app/<lang>/controller/function
Language from default.py or 'en' (if the file is not found) is used as
a default_language

If i understand correctly this file can only be used for setting languages.
Am i right? If so, this is very strange because this way application is not
portable.. In my main application i must be very specific. For example:

routes_in = (
    ('/$u/login', '/init/default/login/$u/'),
    ('/login/$u', '/init/default/login/$u/'),
    ('/$u/default/login', '/init/default/login/$u/'),
    ('/login', '/init/default/login'),
    ('/logout', '/init/default/logout'),
)

This actually means that if i change the name of my application my routing
will not work until i change routings in base routes.py file. Is this
correct?