10 4 Massimo I will upgrade and update you guys on what I find. I wonder
also if that bug has something to do with the mysql locking issue I
describe here, which first started manifesting itself in March, a few days
after the first 'orphan records' began appearing...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/iAlrv6yaHWk/m7Dr8ztcN9sJ