On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Niphlod <niph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> does this work when queueing, e.g. a function defined in models ?

No and ....
.... maybe yes if you make your enqueue method that will submit the
function defined in a model, but under the hood it will run a predefined method
in a helper module that will accept as an argument a function defined in the
model, starts a web2py environment with run_models_in and then call that
model function.

Dont know if I was clear... but I can try this later tonight.

> Last time I checked all my "jobs" needed to be in a separate module....maybe

Still true.

> the method used to implement the same thing with celery can be used for
> that.

What is this method?

Ricardo