Hello,

I'm implementing Google Wallet into my application. The most important
aspect for me is to allow a Google federated login. I don't want to use
Janrain because the prices are ridiculous. Are there any examples on how to
implement this? My Google searches are aren't providing any examples to use
with Web2Py (I'm not hosting on Google App Engine.)

I've gotten the Google Plus example from Google to work more or less, but
that requires the user to have a Google Plus account. I'd rather not force
that.

Thanks