never tried to knock anyone down.
As a matter of fact, I'm quite confident to have helped Annet lots of
times, without asking anything in return.
If it's something on web2py's side to get patched I'm more than glad to
chime in, but I decided to not "tutor" on html+js and spend the time
"saved" helping web2py to work more intuitively (contributing with code).

To be completely honest, I'm kinda thrown off by comments like yours: if I
have an answer to give I give it, if I have a question to ask, I ask it.
>From then on, if I choose to answer or not (leaving the reply to others)
shouldn't be anyone's concern: picture me on the beach, coding patches,
writing plugins, drinking beers, watching television, doing whatever : I'm
not paid for this ^_^

web2py-users is not a pure-python list where your posts gets rejected if
you ask something about the web world... that being said, is a web2py list,
so we try (me mostly) to remain in topic at least with the
web2py-related-web-environment.
"The repliers" are for the 90% 10 peoples: massimo, jonathan, anthony,
alan, bruno, pbreit, richard, paolo, etc (fellow mates, don't get upset if
you don't show up on the previous list).
According to the statistics this month the group is reaching 1500 posts:
the 33% of it comes from yours truly "the repliers".
I'd really like to see this "community" grow without "the repliers" (pun
intended :-P) : give us a little space if sometimes an answer that all
previous web2py newbies tackled and resolved by trial and error has no
replies from "the repliers": they are drinking beer.