Furthermore, since I am using custom checks on the validity of data (i.e.
I'm doing checks that go way beyond putting a "requires" object in a Field
object), I am currently creating a custom FORM object, and then after
form.accepts passes, I check if adding in the data raises exceptions. If an
exception is raised, it is caught and I add the message of the exception to
form.errors['field'].

The problem with me breaking the typical usage this way is that subsequent
form submissions that are valid do get accepted and processed, but the
errors from previous invalid submissions still display. I can go set
form.errors = {}, I suppose, for every form on my page, but this could
become tedious. Is there a better way?