On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 7:04 PM, BlueShadow <kevin.bet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> now I got pysqlite (on my windows maschine) which has following versions
> In [6] : import pysqlite2.dbapi2
> In [7] : print pysqlite2.dbapi2.version
> 2.6.3
> In [8] : print pysqlite2.dbapi2.sqlite_version
> 3.7.6.2
>
> but I don't know how to update sqlite3

You have several options:

1. sqlite3 can only be updated if you update python (sqlite3 is
bundled with python)

2. disable WAL before copy the database file.
    for example on linux:
      $ cp storage.sqlite* /tmp
      $ cd /tmp; sqlite3 storage.sqlite
      sqlite> PRAGMA journal_mode=DELETE;
      sqlite> .quit

3. tell DAL to use pysqlite2 (I don't remember the details but I think
it's possible)

Ricardo