I don't know what you're trying to do, but I was responding to Martin's
request, which required doing a lot of processing at form creation time
that he didn't want to repeat at processing time -- so the idea was to
calculate and cache at form creation time and then read from the cache when
the form is submitted/processed. If you are doing something else, then of
course this may not make sense for you.

Anthony