Hi all,

I have a couple questions about the layout built by smartgrid.

1) My smartgrid has a couple linked tables. They show up nicely as links on the
right hand side of the grid. Is there a way to control which linked table to be
listed first? It looks like that it is sorted by alphabetical order from A to
Z.

2) when the page is built with the smartgrid, it shows the db name in the upper
left area. Is there a way to change it to something else?

Thanks