Where can i open a ticket about this?

I am not sure now. I have an image, lets say logo. I want to display this
image via:
{{=IMG(_src=URL("default", "download", args="logo.png"), _width="170px")}}

I thought if i move my image to static/images folder then this would work.

{{=IMG(_src="/static/images/logo.png", _width="170px")}}

But this also doesn't work.

If i want to display image that is manually uploaded, what is the best
approach?