Hi Giuseppe,

That is not how the web2py auth framework is designed to be used.

There is some old code here but it should work on stable:
https://code.google.com/r/michelecomitini-facebookaccess/source/browse/#hg%2Fapplications%2FhelloTwitter
https://code.google.com/r/michelecomitini-facebookaccess/source/browse/applications/helloTwitter/models/db.py
https://code.google.com/r/michelecomitini-facebookaccess/source/browse/applications/helloTwitter/controllers/default.py

I think it is very similar in scope to what you want to achieve.  See it
running here:

http://2-etti.appspot.com/

mic