Hey Group,

I am new to web2py and I am working to create a custom form from the
SQLForm.Factory with a conditional field built in.

I have two questions.

1.  Using a conditional field based on the checkbox, I can get it to work
if I don't use the custom form, but I can't get it to work with the custom
form.  Below is my code in the view.

{{extend 'layout.html'}}
{{=form.custom.begin}}
<b> Set Model Options </b>
<b> Determine the Bandwidth </b>
<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
   jQuery('#no_table_band__row').hide();
   jQuery('#no_table_CV').change(function(){
        if(jQuery('#no_table_CV').attr('checked'))
            jQuery('#no_table_band__row').show();
        else jQuery('#no_table_band__row').hide();});});
</script>
Cross Validation) </div>
{{=form.custom.submit}}
{{=form.custom.end}}

2.  I would like to be able to make a conditional field based on something
other than a checkbox, like the value of a set of radio buttons, multiple
checkboxes, or a standard select dropdown.  In the latter case, a User
would select a certain value in a dropdown and then another dropdown would
appear based on the value the User chose.  Can you point me toward any
resources on how to do that?

Thank you.

- Josh