Hi,
I just discovered the my menu links don't work when one uses a mobile
device. they work fine with firefox chrome (I haven't tested all the other
browsers but I guess they work perfectly as well). but once the user agent
is mobile and the menue changes to one big drop down menu all links direct
you to url/%3Ca%20href= which gives you a bad request as expected. Any
ideas why this could be the case.
And the entries in the menu look funny too for example: Start">
Here is one line of my menu.py file:
response.menu = [
                ('', False,A('Start',_href=URL('default','index'),_title="Back
to the main page"), []),...