Arnon, I'm sure you are well-meaning, and I appreciate your enthusiasm, but
at this point, I think we're going to have to move on. I was encouraged
when you started providing examples and we had something concrete to
discuss, and I think that has clarified some issues, but it appears this is
no longer productive.

You began by proposing that we "merely" build something like the SQLA ORM.
Now that even SQLA doesn't meet your needs, you have progressed to
requesting a hypothetical ORM that would not only be substantially more
sophisticated than even SQLA but also, it appears, logically impossible to
implement (at least in the general case). You seem to think you can query
the session without having a way to uniquely associate objects with their
RDBMS records, and that you can create dummy partial-objects and somehow
associate and merge them with real database records after the fact. And all
this for what will likely be modest performance improvements in limited use
cases where alternative strategies would be much simpler to implement.

Since you do know how to program and have apparently worked out the logical
details of your desired functionality, I would suggest you should therefore
be able to implement at least a basic proof-of-concept on your own. Maybe
see how that goes and get back to us.

Anthony