Hi!,
I'm a lost with this problem, maybe anyone can help me.
Let's say I'm logged in this route: /AppName/*normalController*/*index*,
and then close the session.
Why when I close the session web2py redirects me to this URL? ->>  AppName/*
default/user/login*?_next=/AppName/*default/index* , I was expecting
something like: AppName/*default/user/login*?_next= /AppName/*
normalController/index *?. Why I think that?, because normalController is
where the user comes...  Is there any way to do it?, now when the user
close the session and try to log in again, the destiny is
/AppName/*default/index
, *and this is a problem because they don't have privileges to log in and
the feeling is that the application is not working ok.

Thank you for your help!