I confirmed this:
In Chrome (Windows; I have yet to build Chrome on my Ubuntu) --

Go to admin;
Go to "interesting" app (w/ db tables) - wiki;
open shell in another tab;
show db structure;
output to the shell of the login screen for admin (good).

I suppose then I can't say if this _lets_ me in in firefox or not (I could
not get an "ENTER" to give me shell output one way or the other on firefox
in windows).