I have some more questions about using an alternative database for testing.

What would happen to the schema-log file?
Wouldn't having the same model-code using 2 different databases, mess up the
log and brake automatic-migration capability?
I mean, you could turn migration off for when testing, but wouln't that prevent
the model from being able to actually create your tables?
Or does web2py manage different logs for each connection-url?
And then there is the issue of having differences between schema definitions
using different databases, for example the way booleans are implemented, or
having missing features in the dal, like supporting multy-column
unique-constrains... I'm not even sure if sqlight supports that at all... How
would this approach handle such issues?