I'm intrigued by web2py that only recently I've been aware of.
Really cool framework indeed.

I'm a professional programmer and now I'm looking for some web2py website
samble with code...
The one provided by web2py.com and particularly the appliances are just
very basic scholar demos.

Is there any directory of complex sites built on web2py where you get the
source code too?
I'm mostly interested in image/photograpic website (photo share, image
collections...)

Yes, I'm aware of http://web2py.com/poweredby but there I don't get the
source.

I'd looking something like http://www.djangosites.org.