The issue with doing it that way is the files are not separated (in the
same folder) and there's not really a good way to tell them apart as the
file names are just numbers. I've also no control over where the files are
stored, or the folder structure. I suppose I could do something that checks
for which columns are empty and determines what to update from that...
Regardless there still would have to be some sort of check before
updating/inserting.