hello,
I am trying to learn about rss feeds.

using the feed_parser.py I can have a view with
<a
href="/{{=request.application}}/default/rss_aggregator">rss_aggregator</a></p>

that will correctly display this feed,
http://w1.weather.gov/xml/current_obs/KDPA.xml

Also if, instead of that view I use,
{{=LOAD('default','rss_aggregator')}}

It still partially works with no errors, but does not load any image files.

How can I make this view show the associated image files from the noaa site?

Additionally I tried the pluginwiki wp2 file from the application cookbook
and wow, is that nice, but trying the rss feed in that
I get an error about
d.channel.title, and more errors about that dict. I use this view,

{{ =plugin_wiki.widget('aggregator',max_entries=4,
feed='http://w1.weather.gov/xml/current_obs/KDPA.xml') }}

but this xml feed does work,
{{ =plugin_wiki.widget('aggregator',max_entries=4,
feed='feed://www.rss.noaa.gov/noaa-gov.xml') }}

so I'm learning that xml feeds work differently.

How can I get http://w1.weather.gov/xml/current_obs/KDPA.xml to work either
with the LOAD command and it will find the image files, too,
or with the plugin-wiki?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Margaret