If you have Python installed on your machine and want web2py to use that
version of Python, then simply download the source version of web2py and
run that instead of using the Windows or Mac binaries. The binaries include
their own standalone Python interpreter, so they won't see any modules you
have installed in your machine's Python. If you already have Python on the
machine, there's really no reason to run the web2py binaries anyway.

Anthony