Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate. I'm developing an app using
web2py to pull up records from mysql db and present it to the user using
custom views. It looks like sometimes it takes < 1sec to display the
records to the user (i'm the only user now) but other times it takes around
4-5secs to display the same records (less than 50 rows). From my
observation, the latency seems to occur when the user, after pulling up
records, remains idle for few mins and then pulls up the same records
again. I'm using a pool_size of 5. Any suggestions on how to reduce the
latency? Again I really appreciate the responses.