Thank you, Anthony.

my question is " where ".

what is the location , in which the response.menu can be updated, after
clicking the button and before defining the url (controller) of the button ?

in other words,where  can I write commands , that will be executed after
the button is clicked and before executing the controller?

if i write these commands in the beginning of the controller, these
commands will be executed after the refresh, but i need them executed
before the refresh, and after the button is clicked.

I understand that button is defined in the view with the url of the
controller,
is it possible to write something in between?

Regards,

Ashraf