Hey, searched around I'm having the same problem as the following topic:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/web2py/yNwOUgOeKqI/discussion
I get "invalid request" when I try to visit the following url:
"http://127.0.0.1:8000/myapp/static/skillPages/fall2012/MT%20Burk/MT%20Burk_2_01-06-13_R1.pdf";
The file path is correct and the file is there.

I tried to implement the solution in that previous thread, but I can't seem
to get it to work.
The only modifications I've made to routes.py before is changing the
default app.

Can anyone suggest what exact modifications I need to add to either
routes.py or router.py to make spaces valid for static files?
Assuming I've made no changes from the default?