I have a web2py server running on port 8000 in my ubuntu server 10.4
and in apache conf I set a proxy pass to map server to a domain as
"ProxyPass / http://abc.com:8000/";
Right now after ubuntu reboot, I have to start again web2py server on port
8000 using nohup. (So it will run till next reboot)
I wants to automate this process to start the web2py on port 8000 at the
time to ubuntu reboot.

I have tried as mentioned in this link "
http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/13#Start-as-Linux-daemon";. But after
reboot also I couldn't find any python process running.
Also I couldn't find how to specify a port (8000) in this
'web2py.ubuntu.sh' file.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.