You can set the readable and writable attributes of fields wherever you
want -- so set them conditionally based on the particular registration form
being served. You might even write a helper function that takes a list of
fields and sets their readable and writable attributes to True or False --
then just pass the relevant fields to that helper function as needed.

Anthony