Tried step 1.  I get the same 'auth_user' table already exists.

<class 'gluon.contrib.pymysql.err.InternalError'> (1050, u"Table
'auth_user' already exists")

Step 2 gave the same error.  Seems like whenever migrate is set to True
when define_tables is run, I'm getting the table already exists error.