I could see your original post trough the web interface and I still see it,
the link to it is
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/8wMlTzRixq0/udOdjEerFeUJ

I've seen others mention that posts sometimes disappear and I had this
happen once to me... And it was one of the longest posts I've written, LOL.
In any case, my personal perception is that the web interface is pretty
reliable, but not quite 100% bug free. It almost looks like different parts
of their system are not always in sync. Considering the size of google
groups in it's entirety, I'd say the situation is not too bad. But when
ever I endeavor to make a longer post, I keep a copy locally for a while,
just to make sure it got trough.

Regards,
Ales