http://www.odesk.com/jobs/?g=&q=web2py&qs=1

Over time I will post a number of modular projects requiring web2py
skills. In the end we want a web application for a medical practice
that does patient administration, billing, health records,
prescribing, document management, and appointments. The end product
(and each individual module) will be released under an open source
license. The project is broken down into many small independent
modules which can be completed independently and over time.

We are a group of some 20 doctors, all adding to the funding - but
since several colleagues are still skeptical regarding the likelihood
of success of such a project, current funding is limited to a few
thousand dollars until the first modules can be demonstrated as
working to expectations.

If somebody is interested for a longer term commitment (several
months) please contact me via private email.

I hope this post is not inappropriate for his list - but I noted that
on the usual online job brokering boards web2py skills did not figure
yet

Regards,
Horst