I am a bit confused on what I may be missing but how do I have a datepicker
in my form?

My db.py:

b.define_table('patient',
    Field('first_name', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('last_name', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('phone', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
    Field('date_of_birth', required=IS_DATE(), requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()))

My Controller:

def display_your_form():
    form = SQLFORM(db.patient)
    return dict(form=form)

and my html:

<center>
<h1>Web Form</h1>
<h2>Inputs:</h2>
{{=form}}
<h2>Submitted variables:</h2>
{{=BEAUTIFY(request.vars)}}
</center>

Just doing this for example but was curious of there is more that I have to
do to make this work so when a user selects date of birth the datepicker
appears.

Thanks,

Tom