Thanks for the replies and sorry for the delay in answering, but I received
no updates by mail (and had set it to). WelI, I noticed that in the
instantpress project page (
https://bitbucket.org/mulonemartin/instantpress/wiki/faq) it's stated that
it won't work in GAE, because of the datastore nosql.

Here are the data:
GAE SDK release: "1.8.0"
Web2py version: 2.5.1-stable+timestamp.2013.06.11.08.00.05
Instantpress: instantpress.2.1.2.w2p