I have one page where I want to show 3 forms. I have a main table with 2
tables that are related to it.

So in my models file I have:

db.define_table(
    'dependents',
    Field('dep_id',db.patient),
    Field('first_name'),
    Field('middle_name'),
    Field('last_name'),
    Field('relationship', 'text'))

db.define_table(
    'emergencycontacts',
    Field('ec_id',db.patient),
    Field('first_name'),
    Field('middle_name'),
    Field('last_name'),
    Field('address1'),
    Field('address2'),
    Field('city'),
    Field('state'),
    Field('zipcode'),
    Field('country'),
    Field('phone'),
    Field('relationship'))

And db.patient is another table.

So in my form I have:

def register_patient():
    form=SQLFORM.factory(db.patient,db.emergencycontacts, db.dependents)
    if form.process().accepted:
        id = db.patient.insert(**db.patient._filter_fields(form.vars))
        form.vars.patient=id
        id =
db.emergencycontacts.insert(**db.emergencycontacts._filter_fields(form.vars))
        response.flash='Thanks for filling the form'
        id = db.dependents.insert(**db.dependents._filter_fields(form.vars))
        form.vars.dependents=id
        # and get a list of all persons
    records =
SQLTABLE(db().select(db.patient.ALL),headers='fieldname:capitalize')

    return dict(form=form, records=records)

So the form displays correctly but I was expecting that the other fields
for dependents and emergencycontacts would be there for input as well but I
only get the id fields showing up for input.

Am I doing what I want to do incorrectly?

Thanks,

Tom