Hi,

I found a project called eStore (https://code.google.com/p/web2py-estore/),
but it seems that has not being updated for a while and there are some
important features missing.

Dear all,

Is there any other web2py ecommerce project?

Learnt also that http://rockiger.com was developed with web2py. The site
looks awesome. Does anybody know what app was used or if it was made from
scratch?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo