I am confused about how I have my db.py set up for tables etc.

At the top I have what is generated for me:

if not request.env.web2py_runtime_gae:
    ## if NOT running on Google App Engine use SQLite or other DB
    db = DAL('sqlite://storage.sqlite',pool_size=1,check_reserved=['all'])
else:
    ## connect to Google BigTable (optional 'google:datastore://namespace')
    db = DAL('google:datastore')
    ## store sessions and tickets there
    session.connect(request, response, db=db)
    ## or store session in Memcache, Redis, etc.
    ## from gluon.contrib.memdb import MEMDB
    ## from google.appengine.api.memcache import Client
    ## session.connect(request, response, db = MEMDB(Client()))

    from gluon.tools import Auth, Crud, Service, PluginManager, prettydate,
Mail
auth = Auth(db)
crud, service, plugins = Crud(db), Service(), PluginManager()
db._common_fields.append(auth.signature) ## adds signature fields to all
tables
## create all tables needed by auth if not custom tables
auth.define_tables(username=True, signature=True)

And then from examples I have for my db down a ways is:

db = DAL('sqlite://webform.sqlite')

then I define my tables...

Problem with this is though I am trying to use
http://www.web2pyslices.com/slice/show/1542/manage-users-and-memebership-in-the-same-formbecause
I need that feature but when trying to use it I get an error cause
auth_user doesnt exist. Well it doesnt because I set db =
DAL('sqlite://webform.sqlite') but in default.py I do have:

def user():
    """
    exposes:
    http://..../[app]/default/user/login
    http://..../[app]/default/user/logout
    http://..../[app]/default/user/register
    http://..../[app]/default/user/profile
    http://..../[app]/default/user/retrieve_password
    http://..../[app]/default/user/change_password
    http://..../[app]/default/user/manage_users (requires membership in
    use @auth.requires_login()
        @auth.requires_membership('group name')
        @auth.requires_permission('read','table name',record_id)
    to decorate functions that need access control
    """
    return dict(form=auth())

So bottom line, how do I get around or use auth_user in my app. If I
comment out my
db = DAL('sqlite://webform.sqlite') but in default.py, nothing works.

Any help?

Thanks