Hi all:

I've defined a function inside a model file. It contains a string. This
string is raw because it's a LaTeX expression and in order to maintain the
escape characters I think it's the way to proceed.

This string is latexworksheet. At some moment in the code I have the
following line:

latexworksheet+= r'\item' + "$" + exercises[i] + "$" + r' \\'

If I save the file, everything runs ok, but later when re-enter
administrative interface (login again), it changes into this:

latexworksheet+= r'\item' + "htmlDefaultquot;  + exercises[i]
+"htmlDefaultquot;  + r' \\'

And, obviously, I get a syntax eror.

Some ideas?
Pablo