Chrtistian... are you using MemcacheClient in your db.py file?
I've take a copy of the master source code and moved to db =
DAL('google:datastore') but I'm not sure if I need to set-up session
management differently to earlier versions of Web2py.

I currently have session.connect(request, response,
MEMDB(MemcacheClient(request))