Mariano,

I already took your advised. But I can't figure out this error:

RuntimeError: FPDF error: PIL not installed

After I installed the latest Binary Installer of PIL to python/../site-package.
Still error exist.
Copy the folder to web2py/../site-packages, still the same.

I tried to import PIL in python command line. No error.

Any advised?

Regards,

Eila