Hi!

I want to submit more than one record to a table from the form.

e.g. i have the following tables in the db:

db.define_table('book',

    Field <http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/Field>('title')*)
**
*db.define_table('author',

    Field <http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/Field>('name')
    Field <http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/Field>('book', 'reference
book'))

and function:

def submit():
    form=SQLFORM
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/SQLFORM>.factory(db.book,db.author)
    if form.process().accepted:
        id = db.book.insert(**db.book._filter_fields(form.vars))
        form.vars.book=id
        id = db.author.insert(**db.author._filter_fields(form.vars))
        response
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/examples/global/vars/response>.flash='Thanks for filling
the form'

    return dict(form=form)

As result of submitting this form I gets by one record in each tables.
How could I add more than one author of the book from the form without
adding the authors in advance?

Thanks