Hi.

Thank you for replying.

I really don't know all user agents and I prefer to rely on a library that
automatically detects whether the users is browsing from a regular
computer, a mobile or a tablet. The greatest benefit (IMHO) from
mobiledetect is that it's regularly updated to incorporate new devices.

If you take a look at mobile detect source code you will see that are
around 1,300 devices up to now.

I tough I could try to convert its code from PHP to python but as I'm not
that good on python I wondered if someone in python community have made a
similar library / module.

Regards.