hi everyone,
I need some help, does anyone have examples on how to do a "real time
graph". What I need is a graph to constantly show random numbers, I´m using
matplotlib

I already have this info:
from Antonis Tzorvas
an idea for a "real-time approach" graph you have to go with gifs generated
by the several .draw()s and save *.gif in static/images folder
but i've just found this one:
http://jakevdp.github.io/blog/2012/08/18/matplotlib-animation-tutorial/

from Ovidio Marinho
A good option would also google maps. See this done with google maps and
web2py. http://mosaico.no-ip.org/mosaico/regionalizacao/regmapa .
For graphs with movements that would be better
http://mosaico.no-ip.org/mosaico/mortalidadeinfantil/neonatalmun.html?municipio=Agua+Branca&botao=muni&ind=neonatal
 graphs
are interactive and very good http://www.highcharts.com/