Anyway, we could take in consideration the button alternative that, in my
opinion, is more flexible. I mean that the calendar popup should be shown
when the user clicks a button near the control and not when the control is
focused. In this way the autocomplete browser feature (that, in some
scenarios, could be useful) will be preserved and, from a developer point
of view, it's simpler remove a button or change its onclick action when
he/she want use an other calendar or even use the html5 calendar feature.