Interesting problem I've encountered.

I'm getting the error: *<type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'> invalid
table/column name "comment" is a "ALL" reserved SQL/NOSQL keyword*
*
*
after defining my tables as such:
# define tables for blog posts
db.define_table('post',
    Field('title', unique=True),
    Field('body', 'text'),
    format = '%(title)s')

# define tables for comments on a blog post
db.define_table('comment',
    Field('post_id', 'reference post'),
    Field('author'),
    Field('email'),
    Field('body', 'text'))

db.post.title.requires = IS_NOT_IN_DB(db, db.post.title)
db.post.body.requires = IS_NOT_EMPTY()

db.comment.post_id.requires = IS_IN_DB(db, db.post.id, '%(title)s')
db.comment.author.requires = IS_NOT_EMPTY()
db.comment.email.requires = IS_EMAIL()
db.comment.body.requires = IS_NOT_EMPTY()

Comment isn't a reserved keyword by mysql from what I have looked up. I've
tried to look this up in google and got nowhere, so here I am again. xD

Currently self-teaching myself python and web2py and do plan to pay it
forward to open-source in the future and all help is appreciated in advance!
-Jeremy