Hi, Massimo,

thanks for the solution, it looks totally fine but I just wasn't clear
enough on this - my bad.

The thing is I'm using crud.update() to generate the form I described
earlier. How would I adapt your code to crud? I could use "onaccept" but
it's triggered after the update nad before redirect. In my case I must
influence crud.update() so it performs the additional action I need *during*the
update.