Thanks, Anthony, I remofed the if statement and it worked for
request_reset_password.

However, after I click the link sent to e-mail address, the reset_password
form still doesn't process "New password" and "Verify password" fields. The
inputs can be empty, the passwords can be different - no validation is
performed.